Showing results for F
- Aquatherapy /Hydro Therapy
- Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC) Systems
- Biodex unweighing system
- Dark Room Sensory Modulation
- Dry Needling
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
- Functional Mobility
- Gait Rehabilitation / Re-education
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Lokomat / Robotic Walking
- Modified Barium Swallow (MBS)
- Motor Relearning
- Myofascial Release
- Paediatric Rehabilitation
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Pressure Mapping System
- SIT Lab (Seating Clinic) / Force Sensitive Application
- Spinal Cord Injury Interventions (Spinal Unit)
- Swallowing Therapy
- Upper Limb Evaluation / Assessments and Treatment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Weight-bearing Therapy
- No results found for search.
Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
At Rita Henn and Partners the use of NMES and FES are available and frequently used in individuals with spinal cord injury (SCI), head injury, stroke and other neurological disorders.
The FES device used at Rita Henn and Partners is called Odstock Dropped Foot Stimulator (ODFS®) Pace. The ODFS® is used to increase the foot-lift as well as assisting in minimizing the foot turning out that is frequently seen. ODFS® may also be considered for certain patients due to it’s benefit of reduced effort of walking, reduced spasticity and increased walking speed. In addition, some patients have found improved confidence and independence while walking, greater social interaction and improved quality of life.
The following TES and FES services are available at Rita Henn and Partners
- TES Exercise therapy in Rehab and at home.
- TES and Botox™ program.
- FES screening for appropriateness of treatment and intervention.
- FES Set up and education for its use at home and in the work environment.